Honeymoon, pretty soon!
It’s about time - time for the second happiest day of your life after your wedding day! Hearts are full, love is abundant and romance at its peak, Maldives breaks no promises. Alone with your partner, away from the hustle and bustle of the city awaits a private island, one of a kind, ready for lovers. It’s high time for that special adventure that you have dreamt for so long. So, honeymoon pretty soon?
Arrival & Departure Experience
Upon arrival, you would be warmly greeted with a one of kind cold drink & refreshing towels, and then escorted to the Seaplane berth, by our representatives
Amilla Maldives Resort & Residences
Sunset Water Pool Villa
Breakfast & Dinner
Stay between 09/01/23 ~ 30/04/2023
- Includes breakfast in Fresh restaurant and a 3-course dinner in either Barolo, East, Feeling Koi or Joe's Pizza
- Complimentary ice-cream
- Eight different dinner experiences a week including four theme nights.
Activities & Adventure
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports activities
- Complimentary excursions as per Weekly Activity Schedule (Baa-Lletin)
- Complimentary mixology classes as per Weekly Activity Schedule (Baa-Lletin)
- Complimentary Alchemy Lab and Wellness Lab Masterclasses as per Weekly Activity Schedule (Baa-Lletin)
- A bottle of wine
- 1 romantic turndown once during the stay
- 30 min add on to any purchased 60 min Spa treatment.
- A selected surprise excursion to be confirmed by Katheeb (Butler) during the stay **·
- Romantic dinner set up on a beach with a 3 course menu excluding beverages**.
- Exclusive Rates on Luxury Accommodation
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Meet and Greet at Male’ International Airport
- GST and Green Tax
- Compulsory service charge
Book With Confidence
- Amendments and Free Cancellation:
- Flexible Policies of Date Change, Cancellation and Payments
Packages and Rates:
- All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% of the total amount is required.
- Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
- Payments are accepted via VISA, MasterCard and Bank Transfers.