You’ve seen photos of the Maldives before; picture-perfect villas suspended over turquoise clear waters, strings of beautiful islands, sparkling white sands, and cloudless azure skies. The scenic beauty of the Maldives is something to behold, something you can only fathom fully once you are here.
An Island nation in the Indian Ocean, comprising 1192 islands grouped into a double chain of 26 atolls. Particularly popular with honeymooners looking for seclusion and adventurers looking to explore the depths of the ocean, Maldives provides these travelers with various accommodation options based on their budgets.
The weather is all sunny and dry in the Maldives during December to April making it the peak tourist season here. May to August are special months for those looking to do adventure sports such as parasailing since the weather is quite windy and warm.
From luxury resorts, thrilling water sports, friendly locals, and delicious local cuisine - Maldives has something for everyone.
Following the one island, one hotel concept, the resorts in the Maldives are the perfect properties for travelers seeking to explore island life whilst experiencing luxury, comfort, and convenience. With multiple resorts providing multiple accommodation options such as beach villas or water villas with or without a pool, we are here to help you find the perfect property for you.
For a more budget-friendly option, you can always opt to stay at a guest house located on an inhabited island. Even though you would not get access to an extensive array of amenities and services compared to resorts, staying at local islands will land you the chance to mingle with people and get a taste of the country’s culture.
A range of Liveaboards are provided in the Maldives targeting both mid-range and high-end travelers. The liveaboards are mostly for those travelers who are interested in island hopping and excursions. It o Liveaboard Scuba diving in the Maldives offers some of the world’s most pristine and colorful reefs along with luxury dive boats that satisfy the choosiest of vacationers.
If you are visiting the Maldives on business or decide to stay in the capital city Male’, then the right place for you to stay is at a hotel. A range of hotels varying in size and standards are available.
Keep in mind
- Carry lots of sunblocks, broad-brimmed hats, beachwear, and light cotton clothing for yourself. Also, do not forget to pack flip-flops and a good pair of walking shoes.
- Since the Maldives is a luxury holiday destination, accommodation and shopping are priced on the higher side.
- Modest dressing is recommended when visiting islands.
- Do not bring alcohol into the country or consume it on inhabited islands. Resorts and liveaboard boats are licensed to serve alcohol, so you can indulge in a cocktail or two at these properties.
- Take a dip in the ocean and get a taste of the underwater experience!