Beachfront Family Getaway!
What sounds better? Family-friendly villas on the beach or overwater, perhaps both? With interconnecting parent and children's rooms, a kid's club, and restaurants serving children's meals, you're in for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation! In the company of your family, strengthen family bonds while enjoying the beauty and tranquility of the infamous Maldives!
Arrival & Departure Experience
Upon arrival, you would be warmly greeted with a one of kind cold drink & refreshing towels, and then escorted to the Speed Boat berth, by our representatives
Two Bedroom Beach Pool Villa
4 Adults + 2 Children
Breakfast & Dinner
Stay between 09/01/23 ~ 30/04/2023
- Welcome In-Villa amenity
- Daily breakfast and Dinner at La Locanda Restaurant
- Non-alcoholic beverages and sweet & savoury snacks in the Honor Bar
Activities & Adventure
- 24 hours Aris Meeha island butler, for a personalised experience
- Daily turndown service and amenity
- Pressing Service at our courtesy on day of arrival, up to 8 pieces per villa
- WiFi high-speed internet access In-Villa and all public areas
- Access to daily Resort activities, as per “A Halo of Discoveries” schedule
- Access to Ritz Kids and its daily activities (charges may apply for some activities)
- Access to Fitness Centre, Sauna & Steam Bath at our Recreation area
- Access to Tennis court (Certified Tennis Coach available at a cost)
- At our courtesy, shared boat within Fari Islands archipelago, as per schedule
- Non-motorized water sports activities: Stand Up Paddleboard / Kayak / Windsurfing & Catamaran
- Exclusive Rates on Luxury Accommodation
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Meet and Greet at Male’ International Airport
- GST and Green Tax
- Compulsory service charge
Book With Confidence
- Amendments and Free Cancellation:
- Flexible Policies of Date Change, Cancellation and Payments
Packages and Rates:
- All rates quoted will be packaged together with applicable tax and service charge.
- To confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% of the total amount is required.
- Balance payment is required before arrival according to the pro-forma invoice.
- Payments are accepted via VISA, MasterCard and Bank Transfers.